Here you can get the detailed information on Future Concepts. Know the complete reviews and tips on Future Concepts Information our articles are very clearly written posts that any one can understand. So learn more about Future Concepts Information. read all blogs for get complete details......

Monday, October 20, 2008

How Futurists Are Able To Hit Bull's Eyes When Predicting The Future

Have you ever wondered how Futurists are able to hit bull's eyes when predicting the future? Now not all are as clever or get things right all the time, but some are uncanny. In fact I had always wondered how these folks did it. So, I studied everything I could find for about five years and then I joined the World Future Society.

I continued to study massive amounts of data and I still work very hard to this day to discover the latest stuff, couple that information with recorded history of mankind and as I scour lots of sources to get an accurate read on past periods. Next, I then use those results to improvise the future; what comes next.

You know what I found out? I am generally deadly accurate out to about 5-10 years, pretty accurate from 10-15 and good for about 15-25, although I have to work harder so I do not miss anything, if we are to plan the future. No, it is not easy and yes you can make mistakes. But the more you do it the better you get.

Another piece of advice I want to give to new entrants or futurists is to cross-pollinate your studies. Read five or six different trade journals each month of industries you have never thought much about. For instance last week I read Dog Kennel News, Plastic Surgeons International, Paper and Pulp News and Fiber Glass Times.

I certainly hope this article is of interest and that is has propelled thought. The goal is simple; to help you in your quest to be the best in 2007. I thank you for reading my many articles on diverse subjects, which interest you.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home